- PERMANENT VACATION>
DATE : APRIL 1, 2017
General Terms and Conditions
Article 1 – Scope of Application
01.01 The Accommodation Contract and related contracts to be concluded between our Facility and the Guest shall be on this Contract under the following terms and conditions of our Contract. Any matter not stipulated in this Contract shall be governed by ordinance and generally established practice.
01.02 When our Facility has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice, the said Special Contract shall prevail.
Article 2 – Application for an Accommodation Contract
02.01 The Guest who intends to apply to our Facility for an Accommodation Contract will be required to provide our Facility with the following particulars :
(1) Name(s) of Guest(s) to be registered.
(2) Date(s) scheduled for overnight stay and estimated time of arrival.
(3) Accommodation charge (according, in principle, to the basic accommodation charges
described in the attached Schedule I)
(4) Other information considered necessary by our Facility.
02.02 In the case that the Guest has requested, during his/her stay, an extension of an overnight stay beyond the date described in the preceding Paragraph (2) above, our Facility shall check either vacancy available and shall decide either accept an request for an extension stay by the Guest.
Article 3 – Conclusion, etc. of the Accommodation Contract
03.01 The Accommodation Contract shall be considered to have been concluded at the time when our Facility has accepted the application described in the preceding Article, unless our Facility has certified that our Facility has not accepted the said application.
03.02 When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded under the provision of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest shall pay for the period scheduled for overnight stay as prescribed by our Facility shall be paid by credit card in advance.
03.03 At the Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract and when the circumstance requiring application of the provision of Article 6 and Article 16 have arisen, to penalty and then to compensation money in this order by accordance with legal proceeding.
03.04 In the case that the payment described in Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been confirmed by the date set by us as stipulated in the same paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall become invalid.
Article 4 – Refusal of the Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract
04.01 The following are cases where our Facility will not accept the conclusion of the Accommodation Contract :
(1) When application for accommodation is not based on this Contract.
(2) When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals.
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation is considered to be corresponding to the
following (a) to (c).
(a) The law in respect to prevention, etc. against illegal actions by gang member (1991 Law item77) stipulated article 2 item 2 (hereinafter referred to as “gang group”), gang member stipulated by the same law article 2 item 6 (hereinafter referred to “gang member”), gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons and other antisocial forces.
(b) When gang group or gang members are associates of corporations or other bodies to control business activities.
(c) When a corporate body has related persons to gang members.
(5) When the Guest seeking accommodation behaves extremely in a mischievous way
against other hotel guest.
(6) When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly considered to be a patient with
an infectious disease.
(7) When the Guest seeking accommodation, a violent requesting act is carried out, or
demanded a burden beyond the reasonable purview.
(8) When act of god, trouble with facilities, and other unavoidable causes prevent the
Guest from staying at our Facility.
(9) When the Guest seeking accommodation, a violation requesting agreement to the
Facility’s no pet policy.
(10) When the Guest seeking accommodation, has caused trouble at the Facility in the
Article 5 – The Guest’s Right to Cancel the Contract
05.01 The Guest may request our Facility to cancel the Accommodation Contract.
05.02 In the case that the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes attributable to him/her, payment penalty shall be required as specified in the attached Schedule II.
05.03 In the case that the Guest does not arrive by 8 p.m. on the day of an overnight stay without informing our Facility of a delay (or after the lapse of 3 hours past the scheduled time of arrival if indicated by the Guest beforehand), the Accommodation Contract concerned may be considered to have been cancelled by the Guest and will be handled accordingly.
Article 6 – The Right of Our Facility to Cancel the Contract
06.01 The following are cases where our Facility may cancel the Accommodation Contract :
(1) When the Guest is clearly considered likely to behave in violation of the provisions of the ordinance, public order or good public morals, or he/she is considered to have
behave in such manner.
(2) When the Guest is clearly considered to be corresponding to the following (a) to (c).
(a) Gang group, gang group semi-regular members or gang member related persons
and other antisocial forces.
(b) When a corporate body or other organization where gang groups or gang members control business activities.
(c) In a corporate body which has persons relevant to gang member in its board member.
(3) When the Guest in accommodation behaves extremely in a mischievous way against other guests.
(4) When the Guest is clearly considered to be a patient with an infectious disease.
(5) When having accommodation, a violent action is carried out, or demanded a burden beyond reasonable purview.
(6) When unavoidable causes, such as act of God, etc., prevent the Guest from staying at our Facility.
(7) When the Guest smokes in bed or vandalizes fire protection facilities, or does not comply with the matters prohibited by our Facility (limited only to those matters necessary for fire prevention) among the rules of use prescribed by our Facility.
(8) When the Guest in accommodation does not obey our Facility’s rules.
06.02 In cases where our Facility has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance
with the provision of the preceding Paragraph, charges for accommodation service, etc.
which have not yet been offered to the Guest shall not be receivable.
Article 7 – Registration of Accommodation
07.01 The Guest will be required to register the following particulars when check-in :
(1) Name, age, sex, address and occupation of the Guest.
(2) Nationality, passport number, place entered and date entered, in the case of a foreign guest.
(3) Scheduled date and time of departure.
(4) Other particulars considered necessary by our Facility.
Article 8 – Time Allowed for Use of the Guest room
08.01 The time allowed for the Guest to use our Facility shall be from 3 p.m. till 12 noon of the following day, except when the Guest stays for more than one night in succession, in which case the Guest may use the Facility all day except the day of arrival and the day of departure.
08.02 Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, there are cases where our Facility may accept the use of the Facility in hours other than those specified in the preceding Paragraph, in which case an additional charge will be required as specified below.
(1) Up to 3 hours in excess of the prescribed hours ……. 1/3 of the rack rate
(2) Up to 6 hours in excess of the prescribed hours ……. 1/2 of the rack rate
(3) 6 hours or more in excess of the prescribed hours … Full amount equal to the rack
Article 9 – Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Facility
09.01 While staying in our Facility, the Guest will be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside our Facility as prescribed by us.
Article 10 – Payment of Charges
10.01 The breakdown of the accommodation charge, etc. payable by the Guest shall be as
listed in the attached Schedule I.
10.02 In the case that the Guest has not stay at our Facility at his/her discretion even after we have offered the guest room to the Guest and made it available for him/her to use, the accommodation charge will still be charged.
Article 11 – Responsibility of Our Facility
11.01 In the case that we have inflicted damage on the Guest in the course of fulfilling the Accommodation Contract and related Contracts or in breach of these Contracts, we shall compensate for the said damage, unless the said damage has been caused due to a cause not attributable to us.
11.02 Our Facility is covered by the Hotel liability insurance to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc.
Article 12 – Handling in case the Guest Room Contracted is not available
12.01 Should the guest room contracted for the Guest under the Accommodation Contract become unavailable for him/her, our Facility shall try to offer other accommodation facilities under the same conditions as the original Accommodation Contract as far as possible, subject to the consent of the Guest concerned.
12.02 Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, in case where we are unable to offer other accommodation facilities to the Guest, we shall pay to him/her a compensation charge equivalent to the penalty, which will be applied to the amount of the compensable damage. However, in case where there is no cause attributable to us for not being able to offer the guest room, we shall not pay the compensation charge.
Article 13 – Handling of Checked Articles, etc.
13.01 When the articles, cash and/or valuable checked by the Guest when check-in have been lost or damaged, our Facility shall compensate for the damage, unless the loss or damage has been caused by force de majeure. However, in the case of cash and valuables, we shall do so only when the Guest has clearly reported the kind and value of such cash and valuables at our request. Otherwise we shall compensate for the damaged up to the maximum amount of JPY10,000.
Article 14 – Custody of the Baggage or Personal Belongings of the Guest
14.01 In the case that the baggage or personal belongings of the Guest are found misplaced after he/she has checked out, our Facility shall ask the owner of such items for his/her instructions when the owner has been identified. However, when there are no instructions from the owner or the owner has not been identified, our Facility shall keep them for 7 days including the day when they have been found, and shall deliver them to a nearest police station after a lapse of 7 days.
14.02 Our Facility is not liable for the articles, belongings, cash and/or valuables has been brought and stored into the premises by the Guest.
Article 15 – Responsibility for Parking
15.01 When the Guest uses the parking area of our Facility, our Facility only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not our Facility has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle. However, our Facility shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
Article 16 – Responsible of the Guest
16.01 In the case that our Facility has suffered damage due to the intention or fault of the Guest, the Guest will be required to compensate to our Facility for the said damage.
Table 1 Breakdown of Accommodation Charge (concerning Article 2-1 and 12-1)
◉Total amount to be paid by a guest Accommodation charge
①Basic accommodation charge (Room charge)
③The guest room use in excess of the prescribed hours (concerning Article 9-2)
②Bath tax (at hot spring resorts only)
1.The accommodation charge is based on the table of charges posted at the booking site.
2.The charge for an elementary school child or younger is as follows:
If a child uses bedding on the same basis an an adult : 50% of the adult’s charge
There will be no charge for infant
Table 2 Penalty (concerning Article 5-2)
◉No show 100%
◉Accommodation Day 100%
◉3 Day Prior to Accommodation Day 80%
◉7 Day Prior to Accommodation Day 50%
◉10 Day Prior to Accommodation Day 20%
1.The percentage is the percentage of the Penalty against the Basic Accommodation Charge.
2.In the case that the number of days for accommodation has been reduced. Penalty for One Day (first day) shall be charged, regardless of the number of days reduced.